Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sale Picks

I can't believe I woke up to another sale at Anthropologie! I think that's three weeks in a row, right?!? Here are my picks this week...

Gossamer Flight Cardigan
I'm in love with the cute bird print but also worried that this cardi might be too thin. Anyone tried this one on or seen it in real life?


AG Polka Dot Ankle Stevie
Polka dot printed skinny jeans, yes please! Although it seems like they should have been reduced more than they were.  :(


Bedecked Flounce Tee
This tee looks soft, cute and so easy to wear. And I love the print on the sides and back.

So I ordered this and these in grey, we'll see if either of them work out. What did you end up getting??

1 comment:

Emily said...

I've had my eye on those pants forever. They are SO cute!
Creamy