Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sale Picks

Anthropologie surprised us with a great sale today and an extra 25% off clothing! Here are my picks...

Slanted Scoopneck
Love the slanted hem and the gorgeous colored stripes. I'm a little concerned about the sheerness but I might be able to overlook it since it's so pretty.

Lawn Party Skirt
The yellow is so bright and fun for summer and I love the tulle overlay.

Tone Wrapped Peep-Toes
I'm loving the mix of colors in these shoes and the color blocking. I just can't decide which one I like more! I'm just worried that they won't stay on my feet since a lot of the reviews say the heel slips off very easily.

I think I may just end up getting this from today's sale (even with the 25% off ). I do love those sandals but since we have such short summers here I just can't justify them. What did you pick up from the sale??

1 comment:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Today's sale was big enough for me to brave the mall - I ended up snagging the four corners shirtdress and an asymmetric tee from Bordeaux.