Monday, July 16, 2012

OOTD: Maia + Ruffles

Well the weather here in Portland has gone from hot and sunny on Saturday, to rainy and overcast on Sunday. I took advantage of the cooler temps and pulled out one of my fave recent purchases, my Foxglove Boots. I thought I was going to have to wait until Fall to wear these beauties again so I'm glad I got one more opportunity. :) Here's what I wore to church on Sunday...
 details...
Anthropologie Maia Column Dress
Anthropologie Curlytop Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Foxglove Boots, get them here in cognac

4 comments:

TaraMixandMatch said...

Really love this dress on you...fits you perfectly!

Kristine said...

I love how you've put this all together! I've yet to pull my boots out but you're inspiring me to give them a try. The column dress looks great on you!

Victoria said...

Wow, very beautiful!

Sayaka said...

I'm so happy you kept the column dress!! It looks beautiful on you, and perfect with the foxglove boots!!