Monday, July 2, 2012

OOTD: LBD & Microflora

I love getting inspiration from Anthropologie's website. So when I saw this product image for the Microflora Mary-Janes, I knew I wanted to recreate it. I just love the pairing!
I just added a neutral cardigan since I wanted the pumps to still have the spotlight...
details...
Anthropologie Precious Materials Cardigan, similar here or here in teal
Anthropologie Drifting By Dress, similar here
Anthropologie Polka Pop Slip, similar here
Anthropologie Microflora Mary-Janes
J.Crew Crystal Glace Necklace, similar here
This cardigan was one of my lucky finds on eBay. I scored it for $16 on a buy it now auction after stalking it for months! It had some of the detailing on the bow coming off, but that was a super easy fix. Now it has a happy home in my closet. :)

1 comment: