Monday, June 25, 2012

OOTD: Sincerely Paris

When I saw my sister-in-law in this dress I fell in love with it but told myself I didn't need it. Well, a couple of weeks later I decided that I had to have it. Luckily, I was able to track one down in my size (and this was weeks after it went on sale)! Here's how I wore it to church on Sunday...

details...
Anthropologie Sincerely Paris Halter Dress, similar here (for a steal)
Anthropologie Blooming Lattice Cardigan, similar here
BCBG Bracelet, similar here
Ros Hommerson San Jose Pump
I'm just in love with the postage stamp print!

5 comments:

TaraMixandMatch said...

The print is super cute :)

worknmom said...

Love, Love the red shoes with it :) I just might have to snag a cute pair to match mine now :)

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I adore the little postage print on that dress!

Drew said...

Love this outfit!

kristin said...

So pretty! I'm glad you were able to track one down.