Tuesday, June 12, 2012

OOTD: Layers of Lace

Well, hello there! Sorry for my disappearance from blogging. I decided to take a little trip to visit my family in Utah. Gigi and I had a blast, it's always fun to see everyone and Gigi loved playing with all of her cousins! 

On Sunday I wore an oldie skirt from Anthropologie that I recently acquired off eBay for a steal. I just love the layers and layers of lace and chiffon. 
details... 
Anthropologie Courting Skirt, similar here
Anthropologie Microflora Mary Janes
Anthropologie Pessinus Garden Necklace, similar here
I got a few cute necklaces for my birthday and I can't wait to wear them out. I'm still waiting for this one to arrive and this one I blame Molly for!

3 comments:

TaraMixandMatch said...

Your skirt is too cute and looks perfect with the purple!

Jan Russell said...

What an awesome new piece to pair with those pumps - they are perfection together!

Sarah Hulbert Style said...

That skirt is so lovely and feminine! Love all the ruffly layers!!! ~Sarah