Wednesday, June 13, 2012

OOTD: Fluttered Hem

I blame my sister in law for me getting this tee (in two colorways no less!). While I was on vacation in Utah, her Anthropologie order arrived and one of the items was this cute top. Fast forward to me calling and placing an order for two colors for me, another color for her, two colors for my sister, and one for my mother in law too! 

 details...
Anthropologie Fluttered Hem Tee
Citizens of Humanity Avedon Skinny Jean
Forever 21 Necklace, similar here
This tee is so comfy and easy to wear and will be one of my go-to tops this summer. I also picked it up in pink and can't wait to wear it with the Ampay Necklace
It's still available and on sale (here) in most colors and sizes so if you need a cute basic, I highly recommend it!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Hello - cute outfit!! Are the Tom's Wedges comfortable? I've read reviews that they are incredibly uncomfortable but they look so good. Would love your opinion.

Regards -

Jessica said...

Tracey - they are pretty comfortable to me. At first the toe area was a little tight but then it stretched out and now it's good. I don't wear heels all day (so I can't attest to that), only for about 3 hours at a time and my feet don't hurt after wearing these for that long. They are easy to walk in and the footbed is pretty cushy. I hope that helps!

Jan Russell said...

Super cute! I have this tee in pink and I am SO tempted to order the teal that you are wearing - the top is just so soft and easy - I can see why everyone in the family wants their own :)