Monday, June 18, 2012

OOTD: Ampay Away!

My Ampay Necklace finally arrived, after being on backorder for what seems like forever! Since I'm loving all the colors in this necklace I decided to create my church outfit around it. Here's how it turned out...

 details...
Anthropologie Wavelet Blouse, similar here in jade
J.Crew Double Serge Tiffany Bow Skirt, similar here
Anthropologie Ampay Necklace
Seychelles Pot of Gold Heels, similar here
So if you're on the fence about the Ampay Necklace, I highly recommend it! And since it's now back in stock online I'd order it soon before it sells out again. 

9 comments:

Jan Russell said...

Such a great necklace - glad yours finally arrived! I wore mine to church yesterday too :)

Pamela said...

You did a great job building your outfit around the necklace. The colors are really pretty. I can see it being really versatile.

TaraMixandMatch said...

Love all the colors you have going on here...too cute!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I love my ampay necklace, and I adore how you played up on its colors!

Life's a shoe said...

pretty! LOVE the top!

Jenni said...

LOVE this color combination you came up with...so cute! The whole outfit is perfection on you! Yay for the necklace arriving..it's a favorite of mine too!

Alyssa Davis said...

You are by chance selling this necklace are you?

Alyssa Davis said...

Are you selling this necklace now by chance?

Jessica said...

Alyssa - sorry, I'm not selling the necklace. Hope you can find one on eBay. :)