Tuesday, May 15, 2012

OOTD: Rose & Hortensia

So today was Anthropologie's big Tag Sale and it was kinda a let down for me. I was expecting an extra % off since they opened their doors early and everything. But it was pretty much just a regular old sale day to me. I did find the AG Stevies in Plum so that made me happy! Did you pick anything up from the tag sale?? 

Mother's Day outfit details...
Anthropologie Rose & Hortensia Dress, similar here
Anthropologie Green Thumb Belt, similar here
Anthropologie Bouquet of Roses Heels, similar here and here

5 comments:

TaraMixandMatch said...

Pretty dress, these colors look so cute on you!

Jan Russell said...

Such a beautiful dress, I love florals! Hooray for scoring a sweet deal on the Stevie's today :)

Esther said...

Everything in that outfit goes nicely. I really like he rose detailing on the shoes, and your skirt is gorgeous, as are most of your skirts, if not all!
Esther
www.mycreativetouch.wordpress.com

kristin said...

Love that dress - those shoes are the perfect choice! I didn't do any shopping today. I thought about trying to make it to the downtown store on my lunch break, but decided not to. Im glad I didn't miss much!

Jackie said...

Jackie here! I have a question for you regarding your blog. Please contact me when you get a chance. jclarkmca[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks!