Tuesday, May 1, 2012

OOTD: Microflora & Polka Dots

Thanks for all your votes on the Microflora Mary Janes! So, I decided to keep the multi colorway for three reasons. 1- I love the mix of the two patterns, 2- I love the bold and bright colors and 3- I thought they mixed better with items in my closet. 

When these shoes first arrived, I thought I was going to have to play down the rest of my outfit and keeps things simple. But when I put them next to this dress, a wonderful combo was born!! I think they play nice with the black and white pattern and the bright pink cardi pulls it all together...
 details...
Nordstrom BP. Crewneck Cardigan
Anthropologie Chocolate Chip Dress, similar here
Anthropologie Snakebite Belt, similar here
Anthropologie Microflora Mary Janes
And these heels were a Mother's Day present so thanks to my hubby for letting me wear them early!! You know I just couldn't wait to wear these beauties. :)

4 comments:

Jan Russell said...

This is total perfection - I absolutely LOVE the shoes with this pairing - cute, cute, CUTE! And I wear things early too, I remember the first week of December and my dh looked down at my feet during church..."hey, aren't those the boots I got you for Christmas?" LOL - nothing wrong with wrapping up the empty box so you can enjoy the goods sooner ;)

Sayaka said...

Yay!! I'm so happy you kept the multi color way!! Seriously, It's gorgeous on you!! Looking at you wearing them really makes me want them now! Dangerous :-)

TaraMixandMatch said...

Wow, this is adorable...how cute are you?? Love it!

Tammy said...

gorgeous!