Thursday, May 3, 2012

OOTD: Dwarf Quince

Lately I've been obsessed with the Trade Market on Roxy's blog. I've found some cute Anthro clothes from past seasons that I missed out on. And the prices are much better than eBay so if you're looking for an oldie but goodie from Anthropologie, then be sure to check it out. This cardigan was one of my finds, I loved it when it came out but never got around to buying it. 

details...
Anthropologie Dwarf Quince Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Molded & Melded Tee, similar here
Citizens of Humantiy Avedon Skinny Leg Jeans
J.Crew Crystal Glace Necklace, similar here
Tory Burch Reva

3 comments:

Sayaka said...

Love your new cardigan!!It's so pretty with the red. I agree the Trade Market is so much more reasonable than ebay (unless your lucky and get away with a low bid!!)

Nadja W said...

I'm also addicted to the trade market, although I have my seasons: sometimes I'm super addicted other times weeks go by without me looking at it.
I must say I've been very lucky with eBay though. I got the Miss Swiss corset dress for 36 dollars, the Verite dress for also less than 40 dollars, Seychelles Sweeping Stitch heels for $26, Cartography cardigan for $52...!
I also see high prices at the trade market. I think it's a matter of being persistent at both places :]
What I like about the trade market mostly is that you can find what you want faster than on eBay. I've bought very popular items at the TM without being super crazy expensive but I haven't found any super crazy deals there like the ones I've mentioned through eBay!

kristin said...

Great find! I have that cardi in red, but I think I like the blue better.