Wednesday, April 11, 2012

OOTD: Time For Teal

I love these BP Cardigans from Nordstrom. The fit and quality are so similar to the Jackie cardigan from J.Crew and the price is a lot cheaper. I found a few colors on sale at my local Nordstrom and quickly scooped them up.
 details...
Anthropologie Rose Tartan Tieback, similar here
Forever 21 Ankle Length Leggings
Anthropologie Bowtied Beauty Boots, similar here
Anthropologie Pessinus Garden Necklace, similar here
And be sure to check back here tomorrow for my blog sale!!

4 comments:

Drew said...

I have this top but I had to have a bunch of fabric removed as it made me look sooo pregnant. It is a lovely piece and looks great on you.

Pamela said...

This outfit makes me anxious to bring out more of my spring pieces. I love it!

Sayaka said...

You look so adorable. The blue really pops and makes the outfit so spring-ish. I need to check out those BP cardigans!! Thanks for the recommendation!!

Jenni said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this cute look on you! Those boots are haunting me....so wishing I would have sprung for them! You look great!