Tuesday, April 17, 2012

OOTD: Tempting Trellis

Happy Anthropologie sale day! I am really tempted by these, I just can't decide if I should pull the trigger on them or not. Anyone tried them on or seen them in real life??

I'm not sure why I didn't get this cardigan when it went on sale a couple years ago. I love the vibrant flowers and that some of them have stitching which is a pretty touch. So after months of eBay stalking, I finally found one in my size! Here's what I wore to church on Sunday...
 details...
Anthropologie Layered Column Dress
Anthropologie Tempting Trellis Cardigan, similar here
J.Crew Penelope Mary Janes, similar here
Anthropologie Necklace, similar here

8 comments:

Jan Russell said...

Yay! Glad you were able to make this cardigan your own, it looks great dressed up for church! I had a loooong pause looking at those wedges too, but I am buying two other sandals (not on sale) instead - it was a tough call!

Pam said...

Love the bright flowers in the cardigan!

Jenni said...

Gorgeous outfit! Love the bright colors with the dress. I wore my Layered Column dress lookalike (modcloth version) this Sunday too! I gave in and got the wedges...I orderd 2 sizes to make sure I gt one that fit!

Leah said...

Love this dress and especially paired with such a fun cardi! Ah...spring! :)

Sayaka said...

I hope you bought the wedges Jessica! I caved in and bought them this morning :) I only ordered my normal size so I'm crossing my fingers that they will fit ok. I had to size down with my S&S wedges (they are similar style) so now I'm a bit worried!! I love the column dress on you and the cardigan is such a great accent with the dress. I sometimes do the same thing. I let an item pass and then a few months/years later I suddenly want it!! I think the cardigan you bought was a great buy on ebay!! Have a great evening!!

Pamela said...

Wearing te dress with those shimmery JCrew shoes is PERFECT!

Keiko said...

I know that feeling.. I recently bought a dress off ebay as well! And there is another dress I want.. but it's still too pricey! Sigh..

Jackie said...

I was saving my birthday discount for those shoes because I was sure they would go on sale this month. I love them!

I tried them on in the store and went with an 8.5...I'm usually between an 8.5 and a 9, but tend to stick with the 9 more frequently.