Tuesday, April 24, 2012

OOTD: Pink Brights

Happy Tuesday! I forgot to post this outfit that I wore last week, as you can see from my hair being longer than it was yesterday. I love the bright colors in this top so I decided to pair it with a bright pink cardigan.

 details...
Nordstrom BP Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Alstroemeria Tee, similar here
J Brand Denim Legging
Tory Burch Reva
And these are arriving tomorrow (can't wait!) so I'll post a review of them soon. Have a great day everyone!

6 comments:

gigiofca said...

Great floral top. I like the brighter cardi over.

gigiofca said...

...oh, loving your new acquisition. They're beautiful!

Jan Russell said...

I love this beautiful top on you - super pretty! It looks great with the bright pink! I hope you love your new shoes when they arrive :)

TaraMixandMatch said...

Your pink cardigan is perfect over that top!

Jenni said...

LOVE this! That's one of my favorite tops...it's so fun!

Tammy said...

Love this look!