Monday, April 23, 2012

OOTD: Ardennes in Bloom

Hope you all had a great weekend! We had gorgeous weather so to take advantage of it we spent most of the weekend outside. On Saturday we went to the zoo and Gigi just loved seeing all the animals! And on both days we ate all of our meals on our deck. Safe to say that I won't be looking forward to Wednesday when it's supposed to rain. Here's what I wore to church yesterday...
 details...
Anthropologie Blooming Lattice Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Ardennes Skirt, similar here
Seychelle Pot of Gold Heels, similar here

6 comments:

Leah said...

Your hair is gone! So cute for spring :)
Love the skirt and the pretty colors.

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Oh, the ardennes skirt is so pretty on you! I regret not getting it when it hit sale last year!

Pamela said...

That skirt is just screams "springtime". The colors are like sherbet!

Esther said...

Awesome skirt, I LOVE the pleats and subtle pastel colours, so lovely. Also, that cardigan is so pretty too. Love the style, oh and I had a look at your Antho wardrobe and I absolutely love most of what's in there!

Thanks for inspiring me to dress femininely.
Esther
www.mycreativetouch.wordpress.com

Full Cup said...

I'm going to echo what all the other girls said, that skirt is SO cute! I love the fabric. It looks like it would be very comfortable. The shoes match it perfectly. Where do you get your style inspiration from? Thanks for sharing! I love your blog!

xoxo,

Molly Jane

P.S. Stop by and say hello!

www.browneyedcharmer.blogspot.com

Full Cup said...

I'm going to echo what all the other girls said, that skirt is SO cute! I love the fabric. It looks like it would be very comfortable. The shoes match it perfectly. Where do you get your style inspiration from? Thanks for sharing! I love your blog!

xoxo,

Molly Jane

P.S. Stop by and say hello!

www.browneyedcharmer.blogspot.com