Tuesday, March 27, 2012

OOTD: Weave The Ring

I've been stalking this skirt on eBay forever and finally decided to pull the trigger on it last week when I saw it for a great price. I just love the pleats in the front and the fullness of the skirt. I already have tons of outfit ideas for it and can't wait to try them all out. Here's how I wore it to church on Sunday...
details...
Anthropologie Blooming Lattice Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Creative Outlet Tank, similar here
Anthropologie Weave-The-Ring Skirt, similar here
Miz Mooz Solis Boots, similar here

6 comments:

Ann On and On... said...

(First time here) What a great blog. Your outfit today is so fun! I love the mix of colors and those boots are a must have!

Ann On and On... said...

Blair in your header....LOVE IT. I have a Blair board on Pinterest. :)

Sayaka said...

I can see why you've been stalking the skirt. It's adorable!! I'm happy you found it :) I love it with the Blooming Lattice Cardigan!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Great find! But I have to say, that cardi is the scene stealer. Adorable!

Caitlin C. said...

Just gorgeous, girly!! Love the skirt.

Fashion Meets Food said...

This outfit is adorable! xo