Thursday, March 8, 2012

OOTD: Ruffles & Ruffles

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm off to the park with my daughter but I just wanted to pop in and say 'hi.' We're getting a few days of sunshine here in Portland, which is a nice relief from all the rain. Gotta enjoy it while it lasts!

 details...
Anthropologie Spilling Ruffles Cardigan, similar here
J.Crew Grand Ruffle Tank, similar here
Anthropologie Bowtied Beauties, other cute boots here
Anthropologie Submerged Necklace, similar here
Hope you all have a great day!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

You outfit is gorgeous and your haircolor is beautiful. Is it your natural color or do you color it? If you color it, do you mind sharing what color you use? I am wanting to go red again. I don't comment nearly enough, but I love your blog and always love your outfits.

Rose said...

Love the boots!

Please enter my giveaway!.

Sayaka said...

I love the ruffles you put together!! It's so cute!!

Jessica said...

Rachel - Yes, I just recently started coloring my hair myself. I use color from Sally's Beauty Supply and the brand is Color Brilliance. I mix 2 colors together (about 1/2 and 1/2) and the colors are medium copper blonde and light copper brown. Hope that helps and let me know if you have any other questions!

Peggy said...

love me some ruffles! enjoy the sun!

Rachel said...

Thank you so much for the info on the hair color. I will be checking it out.

Rachel said...

I checked out the color. Do you use the permanent or semi-permanent? Also, do you use liquid or cream? Also, what volume developer do you use? I am sorry for so many questions.

Jessica said...

Rachel -
I used the permanent color since red fades so quickly and it is a liquid. And I use a 20 developer, I think the brand is Salon Care.

Rachel said...

Thank you so mcuh.