Thursday, March 22, 2012

OOTD: Rainy Days & Thursdays

Another rainy (and snowy!) day here in Portland means I get to wear my favorite rain boots - I'm trying to look on the bright side of things! Kidding aside, I do love my rain boots and I'm glad I live in a city that allows me to wear them 3/4 of the year. :)

 details...
Anthropologie Swept Pintucks Tee, similar here
Banana Republic Cardigan, similar here
Necklaces Etsy and Anthro
And just a heads up, I'll be having another blog sale soon (hopefully next week). Lots of stuff from Anthropologie and even a little from J.Crew. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Adorable! I love everything about this look!

Pamela said...

I admit, I sometimes like when it rains is can wear my Hunter Wellies, too!

so anthro said...

My ultimate wishlist item is Burberry rain boots :) Adorable look!!

Free Coupons said...

You look gorgeous. I loved your outfit and necklaces.