Tuesday, March 20, 2012

OOTD: Plum & Mustard

When I wrote that title I immediately thought of Professor Plum and Colonel Mustard from the game Clue - "it was Prof. Plum, in the library, with the candlestick." Anyone with me?? I loved playing that game as a kid, and of course I loved the movie too.

Anyway, so about Anthro's sale today... I was excited to see this get 2nd cuts so I had to order them in green. And I have this on hold for me at my local store, it looks cute and comfy. Here's what I wore to church on Sunday...

details...
Anthropologie Volante Tee
Anthropologie Calligraphy Strokes Skirt, similar here
Anthropologie Snakebite Belt, similar here
Charles David Knee-High Boots, similar here

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I love your entire outfit. The mustard & plum are a great Color combo.

TaraMixandMatch said...

Cute skirt...love the print...and I love Clue!

Caitlin C. said...

You are too adorable, and this outfit is fabulous!

Jenni said...

Oooh, such a cute outfit! I love the color combo...so pretty! Great sale finds...the green color of those flats is so pretty! Can't wait to see you wear your new purchases!

Jan Russell said...

Your legs look a thousand miles long - so gorgeous! And I totally want to break out my Clue game now - I need to teach my boys how to play! Glad you found some cute things marked down this morning - this sale was a doozy for me, so many dresses I couldn't resist!

Sayaka said...

I love the calligraphy strokes skirt with the volante tee!! Pretty!! I also purchased the pilcro flats in red...hopefully they will fit tts. I can't wait to see you wearing your new items!!

Fashion Meets Food said...

This has definitely become one of my favorite color combinations. Love the outfit! xo