Tuesday, March 13, 2012

OOTD: Elodie with a Bow

It's been a few weeks but we finally have a clothing sale at Anthropologie. I am seriously tempted by this and may end up getting it - it's a great price for cashmere. This skirt I wore to church on Sunday is one of my favorites. The color and the bow are two of my favorite things.

 details...
Anthropologie Elodie Lily Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Molded & Melded Tee, similar here
J.Crew Double Serge Bow Skirt, similar here
Forever 21 Tights, similar here
Anthropologie Rensselaer T-Straps, similar here
Anthropologie Necklace, similar here

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I have loved that skirt ever since I first saw it at JCrew and that is one of anthro's best cardis ever. I love your entire outfit.

TaraMixandMatch said...

Gorgeous combo...I may have to try something similar since i have the same cardi :)

Pamela said...

That skirt is fabulous. I remember when it came out and drooling over it at the store. Why I never bit the bullet and bought it I'll never know.

Kristine said...

You look lovely! The cardi and skirt are such a clever color pairing!

Fashion Meets Food said...

I am loving the pop of color! xo

etsy stalkers said...

super cute!