Tuesday, February 28, 2012

OOTD: Peppering Skirt

Hi readers and happy Tuesday! I got this skirt during Anthro's 50% off promo so it was a steal for $35 (originally $128). I love all the pretty colors and that I can pair a multitude of bright colors with it. Here's what I wore to church on Sunday...
details...
Anthropologie Abuzz Cardigan, similar here
J.Crew Ruffle Tank, similar here
Anthropologie Peppering Skirt, similar-ish here
Anthropologie Tights, similar here
Anthropologie Snakebite Belt, similar here
Nine West Heels, similar here
And Anthropologie has another sale this week and this is really tempting me, I love the little feathers on it!

7 comments:

Jan Russell said...

This skirt is beautiful on you! I love the colors and pattern - can't believe the awesome price you picked it up for! If I could rock this style skirt, I'd have it hanging in my closet too - so pretty!

Peggy said...

I love it. what a great price. Looks super pretty with the teal sweater. We are so into teal and orange right now!

Melissa said...

I LOVE that skirt! That cardigan is beautiful too and of course, belts make me happy. I really like this outfit on you!

Jenni said...

Super cute! I haven't seen anyone pair that skirt with blue on top yet..love it! I also picked this up during the 50% off sale...too good of a deal to pass up!

Sayaka said...

What a pretty outfit Jessica!! I love the blue cardigan with the skirt...you look so classy and cute!!

TaraMixandMatch said...

What a pretty floral skirt...mixed with polka dots makes it even better!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Beautiful mix of colors - the teal with the orangey-red is gorgeous!