Tuesday, February 14, 2012

OOTD: Layered Column Dress

So I finally caved in and got this dress and I can pretty much blame my sister for it! She told me how pretty and flattering it was and as soon as I tried it on I was smitten. The reviews don't lie on this dress, it is extremely well made, super flattering, and super comfortable too.
 details...
Anthropologie Layered Column Dress
Anthropologie Breezy Polkas Cardigan, super cute bow cardi here
Anthropologie Bowed Lacerta Mary Janes, similar here in brown
Forever 21 Tights, similar here
And Happy Valentine's Day!! 
xoxo,

6 comments:

roxy turtle said...

OOO, the Breezy Polka Cardi and Bowed Lacerta MJs look so great with that dress! You're tall and lean to begin with but this dress emphasizes it nicely. :)

Sayaka said...

I'm so happy your sister talked you into getting the dress because it looks amazing on you!! I love it with the red cardigan...Happy Valentines Day!!

Pamela said...

That dress is just the best!!

Jenni said...

You look amazing in that cute dress! It is perfection on you! SO fun to see another outfit post from you. Happy V-day!!!

Peggy said...

love this pairing Jessica! So cute!

Molly at Anthromollogies said...

Welcome to the dark side. haha. That dress really is magic. I have NO regrets buying it full price, that's for sure. Looks fantastic with your cardi!