Tuesday, February 7, 2012

OOTD: Kites & Constellations

What a sale this morning at Anthropologie. Did any of you get anything??  These are tempting me, you know I love anything with a bow!

I've loved this cardigan ever since it came out. So when Anthro had their 50% off promo going on this past December I saw one left in the Salt Lake City store and lucked out because it was my size! It has little sequins sewn in the center of each star. I just love little details like that! Here is what I wore to church on Sunday...
details...
Anthropologie Kites and Constellations Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Scalinata Top, similar here
Anthropologie Peppered and Striped Skirt, similar-ish here
Anthropologie Waving Grain Pumps, similar here
And I was getting really bored with my hair and needed a little change. So as you can see from my pics I cut bangs again!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

That is such a cute sweater. I went with the Trace the Stars Blouse so I figured I had the constellation print covered otherwise I would have been all over that cute cardi! Love this look..that reminds me I need to pull out that skirt soon! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Love your outfit! I was about to return my Kites and Constellations Cardi but will try it again with different skirts.

TaraMixandMatch said...

That cardigan is perfect paired with that adorable dotted skirt!

Sayaka said...

I say get the Tegu pumps!! I can totally see you wearing them...I love bows too :) I also bought the same cardigan but had to return mine because there was a hole in the shoulder. But I'm happy yours is working out because it looks super cute on you!!

Brittney said...

the sweater is sweet, absolutely, but i'm going to have to say my favorite part of this ensemble is the pop of yellow via your pumps. i've just decided: i need more colorful shoes. you look fabulous.
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my random-style blog; come on by if you'd like!)

Tammy said...

i seriously stared and stared at this outfit- it's so perfect! Grey and yellow go great together and the pattern mixing is genius. I have the same cardi and I love it so much!