Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Vintage Style

I love finding little vintage treasures. You see, I live a couple blocks away from a thrift store that I frequent a few times a week. I've found some cute items for my home and I love mixing them with modern pieces.

pretty mirrored tray on my dining table
love the swan detail on the handles

an old window I used as a picture frame
love the modern print in the rustic window

my little collection of vintage globes

grouping of vintage shoe molds hung on my wall

a vintage scale with bright measuring cups from Anthropologie
Do you collect any vintage pieces for your home??

3 comments:

Jenni said...

You have such a good eye for design! I LOVE that Portland print....so unique and fun! Thanks for sharing!

Molly at Anthromollogies said...

I so wish we had some great thrifting stores around here...so far, not so much. I do collect vintagey treasures when I can. I want that scale SO bad! That was a great find. I love "unexpecteds" in decor, and you do it so well. Gorgeous!

Silver Lining Decor said...

Great finds! I love the vintage scale mixed with the anthro dishes.