Thursday, February 16, 2012

All About Toms

Well I'm officially a Toms fan, and I can't believe how comfortable they are. They're going to be my go-to shoe this Spring and Summer. I decided to get the Carpe Diem ones because I like the black and white print and I think they'll pair nicely with my wardrobe. I also got the pink glitter ones for my daughter and she just loves them. 
Like mother, like daughter.
Aren't those glitter ones so dang cute! Gigi is always asking me if she can wear her "sparkle shoes!"

6 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Love your Toms! I have two pairs of the wedges and keep wanting to get more!

Dea said...

Great picks! I got my first pair last month and they are butter-soft comfortable. Definitely agree that they'll be a summer staple, especially for trips!

TaraMixandMatch said...

Both are so cute...and gotta love the glitter pair!

Sara said...

My daughter has the red sparkly ones and she loves them. We always get comments on them wherever we go!

Sayaka said...

I don't own Toms, but I love their style!! And hearing that they are comfy makes it all the more tempting!! I might cave in soon and buy a pair for my girl. Those pink sparkles are just way too cute!!

so anthro said...

LOVElovelove TOMS! I think I'm a little obsessed, I own four pairs of slip ons and just got the new ballet flats. Yours are adorable and the glitters will look so cute on her!