Thursday, December 1, 2011

OOTD: Wrapped in Ruffles

Hello and happy Thursday! A few weeks ago I ordered Anthro's Stacked Strap Heels but they just didn't work out for me. So when I saw these finally hit sale on Tuesday I quickly ordered them. Crossing my fingers that I love them.

I scored this cardi on a super deal last year (love when I get a 2nd cut at Anthro!) and it's proven to be a really good buy for me. I love all of the ruffles and that it's super comfortable.

 details...
Anthropologie Recital Cardigan, similar here
Citizens of Humantiy Avedon Skinny Leg Jeans
Jessica Simpson Angie Boots, similar here
Anthropologie Necklace, similar here

7 comments:

triciathomas said...

I am sitting here trying to decide what to wear and then saw your post! Perfect I am wearing my white one today! Thanks for always being such an amazing sister and friend I really wish you lived closer!

TaraMixandMatch said...

Your cardigan is totally cute :)

Sayaka said...

I love ruffles so I love your cardigan :) The color looks pretty on you too!! Your house is always decorated so nicely too!!

Pamela said...

Can't wait to see the new heels!

SassyUptownChic said...

I love ruffles and the color of that cardigan looks amazing on you! :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

What a pretty sweater - I love the frills!

Shannon said...

Oh how cute! I love ruffles and I love the color of your sweater. You look lovely.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/