Thursday, November 3, 2011

Anjolee Diamond Stud Earrings

A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by Anjolee.com to review their collection of diamond stud earrings. First let me say that Anjolee is a great company with excellent customer service. They offer a 30-day money back return policy on all of their products, which is so important when you're ordering online. Each diamond purchase also comes with a certificate of authenticity so you know you're getting what you paid for.

If you're picky like me you can also go online to Anjolee.com and customize any piece by color, carat weight, diamond quality, and price. So you can get exactly what you want! And they have free shipping. I don't know about you but I hate paying for shipping so this is key when I'm shopping online.

I believe that every woman needs to own a pair of diamond stud earrings and with the holidays coming up it would be the perfect gift! Here are my top three picks from Anjolee's beautiful selection of diamond studs...

{so classic}



{so unique}



{so much sparkle}
The last stud earrings are my favorite. Since the center stone is surrounded by diamonds they will be so sparkly!

So if you're in the market for diamond jewelry I would recommend buying from Anjolee.com. Even though diamonds are a huge purchase, you'll feel safe and secure with their 30-day money back guarantee.

Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a “sponsored post.” The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

5 comments:

James said...

I love the last pair... Ummm 10 year anniversary coming up!!!:) Hint hint James!

James said...

OOps I just commented under James account!

triciathomas said...

Ok now I am under my own sorry! I still want those earrings and think I will have to send my hubby a link!

Elle Sees said...

the last pair is so me and just gorgeous. love!

Shannon said...

Thank you for the recommendation. My anniversary is coming up, so I'll have to forward the info to my hubby. I adore those halo studs (the last ones).

Shannon
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/