Wednesday, November 23, 2011

OOTD: Red & Lace

Happy Wednesday! Another sale at Anthropologie and this is tempting me. But when I know that their Black Friday sale is right around the corner I don't want to pay full sale price for it, know what I mean?!?

I love lace. It's so girly, lovely and pretty much timeless if you ask me. Add a bow at the waist and it's perfection. So when this skirt hit sale at Anthropologie last year I had to have it.

details...
Anthropologie Breezy Ride Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Scalinata Top, similar here
Anthropologie Openwork Vines Skirt, similar here
Anthropologie Tights, similar here
Miz Mooz Solis Boots

13 comments:

SassyUptownChic said...

That is a great lace skirt Jessica. I love the bow at the waistline. Have a great Thanksgiving! :D

http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

Cute outfit! I really like how the buttons on your cardigan tie into the boots, its a great touch!

Punctuation Mark said...

loving your boots!!! Happy Thanksgiving eve!

Victoria said...

Beautiful look for the holiday.

Leah said...

I LOVE THIS SKIRT! I'm drawn to lace a lot more lately as well and this outfit is a definite hit with me :)

TaraMixandMatch said...

Your skirt is gorgeous! Happy Thanksgiving!

Sayaka said...

I love lace too, so I adore that skirt!! I love how you styled it. I know exactly what you mean about todays sale. Although I did grab a few things I thought would sell out in my size, I'm now wondering if I should of waited until Friday!!

Mimi said...

love love love the skirt! it's a good thing you got it. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

Kelly said...

Love this combo! I have the same cardi and skirt but never thought about pairing them together. I just might have to 'borrow' this look soon :)

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Ooooooh, I am loving this skirt! And the head to toe Anthropologie. Glad I found your blog!

-Jen
PhDstyle

Jamie - Thrifty Threads said...

I love this combo, Jessica! I also have the red Breezy Polka cardigan and wear it often -- but I have never thought to wear it with white/ivory lace. I will most definitely have to give this a try!

Rachel said...

Your outfit is adorable! I love this look and your blog! I am also Anthropologie obsessed and blog about it! You can check out my blog here http://savoryandsuede.blogspot.com/ Look forward to reading more post from you!

XO,
Rachel