Tuesday, November 22, 2011

OOTD: Mosaic Flower

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I heart Diane von Furstenberg. Her dresses are so classic and so flattering. I picked this one up at Nordstrom Rack a few years ago and I'm still in love with the print. Throw on some cute purple shoes and I'm ready to go! Here's what I wore to church two Sundays ago (I'm a little behind on my posts)...

details...
Diane von Furstenberg Megan Mosaic Flower dress, I LOVE this one
Anthropologie Tights, similar here
Kate Spade Kelley Pumps, similar here
And don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple giveaway for a cute pencil skirt!

6 comments:

soanthro said...

Suck a cute shot of your dress and the shoes!

TaraMixandMatch said...

That dress is a really fun print...very pretty!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Love the pattern on that dress!

Silver Lining Decor said...

Love the print! And the shoes are so fun!

Sayaka said...

I love the purple Kelley Pumps with the dress!! Very pretty!!

Jamie - Thrifty Threads said...

What a gorgeous print! And good job on finding DVF at Nordstrom Rack! I'm hoping I'll stumble across a DVF dress at the thrift store one of these days (if anyone is foolish enough to let a DVF dress go!)

Hope you have a fantastic holiday!