Wednesday, November 2, 2011

OOTD: Elodie Lily

Happy sale day at Anthropologie! Did any of you get anything? I was kind of tempted by these but in the end I decided not to get them. I'm still holding out for a bunch of other stuff to hit sale. Stay strong! Anyway, it's been awhile since I last wore this cardi so I decided to wear it to church this past Sunday....

details...
Anthropologie Elodie Lily Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Rising Vapors Dress, similar here
Anthropologie Rensselaer T-Straps, similar here
Forever 21 Tights, similar here

8 comments:

Elle Sees said...

adorable! i can finally get on your blog! I never quit following, but it would always show up that I was blocked! :(

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I was excited about this week's sale until I saw the offerings - nothing spoke to me except for the Chiseled Wedges which have been sold out in anything close to my size for weeks now. Ah well, I should be happy for my wallet!

Leah said...

I love your fun skirt! What a perfect Fall outfit!

Anonymous said...

I was tempted by the Chiseled Wedges too. But I'm trying hard to hold strong and not buy them. Honestly, based on all the reviews, I'm sure I couldn't walk in them. I'm already 5'10" so they'd make me over 6ft and with my wobbly ankles I'd surely fall over.

TaraMixandMatch said...

Thanks for reminding me I need to take this beauty out of my closet and give it some love....you look adorable!

Jamie - Thrifty Threads said...

No sale items for me, either. There are plenty of other J. Crew and Anthro items on my radar and I'm trying to force myself to be patient and wait for those to hit sale.

You look so pretty in the soft color palette in this outfit. I also have the Rensselaer shoes and almost never wear them. Thanks for the reminder on how beautiful they can be!

Fashion Meets Food said...

Love your skirt!! xo

gigiofca said...

I got an 'older' markdown, the echelon ruffle coat in turquoise. I love it. The rising vapors looks good w.a cardi!