Monday, November 28, 2011

OOTD: Calligraphy Skirt

Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a very fruitful Black Friday! I of course was the very 1st one in line at Anthropologie on Black Friday and scored some awesome deals. I got the skirt and top you see below plus a few other goodies. I love that Anthro participated in BF this year and hope that it becomes a yearly occurrence. :) Did any of you get any lovelies from Anthro??

details...
Anthropologie Bojagi Pullover, similar here
Anthropologie Snakebite Belt, similar here
Forever 21 Tights, similar here
Nine West Heels, similar here
And don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple giveaway for a cute pencil skirt. Hurry, you have until the end of today!

12 comments:

JanAlyssa said...

That outfit is sooo cute! I absolutely love the skirt. I chose to participate in the Black Friday online sale because the closest store to my in-law's place was like an hour away. I got like $650 worth of stuff for under $200... some tops, a tablecloth, a hat, and a bunch of scarves for gifts. I must be unbelievably lucky, because nothing got cancelled!

Sayaka said...

Wow!! You were first in line?! Way to go Jessica!! I love the skirt on you and the way you styled it. So adorable like always!!

Dea said...

Congrats on being first in line!! That's gotta be fun. Love what you were able to snag from the sale, I mean it was just so exhilarating to pick up Anthro items discounted so much!

TaraMixandMatch said...

Your skirt is sooo adorable!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

That skirt is fantastic on you!

Pamela said...

What a cute skirt. It looks so good on you!
I placed an online order and the only things cancelled were office decorations. Boo! Oh well, I'm still having a skirt, pair of shoes and fedora(!) shipping out!

Jenn said...

This is another item I missed out on! Love the pattern and color of it!

Jamie - Thrifty Threads said...

Congrats on some great Black Friday scores. And it sounds like your trip was well worthwhile!

Jenni said...

I was totally the first one in the door at my Anthro too...so fun! I love this cute look on you...that skirt is adorable! The Bojagi was a fun sale find for me as well...can't beat $20 for an Anthro top!

triciathomas said...

I really like that skirt and top together!!! Those shoes are darling!!

SassyUptownChic said...

Hey Jessica! Love your skirt and top! Those shoes are gorgeous. Glad you had an excellent shopping day. :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Shannon said...

One of my favorite skirts! I love how you styled it.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/