Tuesday, November 8, 2011

OOTD: Black,White & Floral

I was a happy girl when I read the big news on Roxy's blog that Anthropologie is going to be participating in Black Friday this year. Yipppeeee!!! I can't wait and you can bet I'll be there right at 6 AM when the doors open.

This look is one of my all time faves from the Anthro catalog so I decided to re-create it again (see it on me here). I mixed it up a little and paired boots with it this time. So here's what I wore to church on Sunday...

details...
Anthropologie Ambrosial Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Chocolate Chip Dress, similar here
Anthropologie Cake Decoration Belt, similar here
Miz Mooz Solis Boots
Forever 21 Tights, similar here
And anyone get anything from the sale today?? I was tempted by this but I think I'm gonna hold out until Black Friday. Have a great Tuesday everyone. :)

11 comments:

Pop Champagne said...

ohh I love how you mix the prints together, it looks fab! and hope you have a fruitful black friday :D

Jenni said...

That is such acute look on you..love it! I bought a handful of things this morning but already have a feeling I"ll be returning about half of it to hold out for Black Friday. Couldn't make my mind up at the time I pushed "Buy" so I just grabbed it all. Now I've decided I don't need it all. =)

M.R. said...

LOVE this outfit...black friday is gonna be HUGE!

can't wait to hear more info about what they 're doing.

mindofmr.blogspot.com

triciathomas said...

Cute! I honestly thought about wearing this on Sunday! Funny! I am excited for Black Friday although I will be at Target and Walmart because I am driving to SLC I may have to have you get a few things for me!

Sayaka said...

super cute! I like how you added boots.

Pamela said...

Great job recreating the look! I really like the dark tights with it and the boots.

I ended up buying the Dots within Blouse (sale item) and LaComoda (not on sale) Chemise. Even with the Black Friday sale looming, I figured I'd still get what I want in the event my local store doesn't have what I want. I can always return what I buy now and don't wear! How bad it that??!!!

Clara Turbay said...

Love it all. Please take some time to check out
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

TaraMixandMatch said...

That is such a super cute look...love it...will have to try polka dots with that cardi!

Elle Sees said...

Are you kidding me???? And I won't be in Atlanta either! Major pouting. I can't wait to see your haul.

Jamie - Thrifty Threads said...

This looks so cute with your boots!

Victoria said...

You look stunning. Love that cardi.