Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Spooky Decorations

I finally got all of my Halloween decorations up this past weekend and I wanted to share them with you. This year I decided to get crafty and make some leaf garland from an old book that I had. I made it the same way I made my heart strings from this post. Here's my console table all decorated with skulls...
Close-up of the 'along came a spider' sign I made in photoshop. Super easy (and free!) project to do.
Here's what my mantel now looks like. I simply love mercury glass and the little sparkle it adds.
And here's my entertainment center all decorated with mercury glass pumpkins and the leaf garland I made. I love the little spiders crawling all over everything.
Close-up of the leaf garland, I think it's very Anthro-esque! :)

11 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Love your decorations hunnie....too cute!! How are you??
Miss you!


Statements In Fashion: A Funky Little Fashion Blog

Jenny said...

Your decor is super cute :)

Leah said...

I love your mercury glass pumpkins! Sooooo cute with that leaf garland. You need to come help me out in the decor area, girl! :)

TaraMixandMatch said...

Love them...I am seriously lacking Halloween decorations...I think I need to change that!

Mommyblogger said...

Cute decor- Love that leaf garland :)

Silver Lining Decor said...

Love all the fall decor!! I especially love the black console with all the mercury glass-so striking! And you're right, the garland gives off a definite anthro vibe!

You should totally do the plate wall if you get your collection going btw :)

shopwithm said...

Soooo cute!!!

Rosa said...

i love all the decorations!!! looks festive without being too cheesy!

Jamie - Thrifty Threads said...

Your decorations look great, Jessica. They definitely bring in the fall spirit and add some fun to the home!

Fashion Meets Food said...

Oh my word! How much fun are all your decorations!!!

xo

vbgems said...

YOu are very creative, love the vignettes and the leaf garland made from old book.