Tuesday, October 25, 2011

OOTD: Frilled Echelons Goes to the Pumpkin Patch

I was surprised and happy to see a sale today at Anthropologie. I have this on hold for me at my local store, we'll see if it comes home with me or not. It's been on my wishlist for awhile now but I want to try it on again.

So this past Saturday we went to the Pumpkin Patch and had so much fun! I thought it was the perfect opportunity to wear my new Frilled Echelons Peacoat. I had to wear my rainboots since it can get muddy out there!
details...
Anthropologie Frilled Echelons Peacoat
Anthropologie Molded & Melded Tee, similar here
Citizans of Humanity Avedon Skinny Leg Jeans
Burberry Check Rain Boots
And here I am at the Pumpkin Patch with my little Gigi; she loved helping us pick out our pumpkin!

8 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh, that coat is so super cute on you!!! Love it!! I can't wait to wear mine once the 80 degree weather goes away!

Leah said...

What an adorable casual outfit! Your little Gigi is so cute in her Fall shirt and boots! :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Perfect outfit! And what a cute photo that last one is :)

Alana said...

That pumpkin patch picture is so cute!

TaraMixandMatch said...

Good call on wearing the rainboots :) Love the pumpkin patch picture!

Fashion Meets Food said...

Love your outfit and the picture at the pumpkin patch is the cutest picture ever!!

xo

Rose said...

Oh, my! You and little gigi look very cute together! You have a beautiful smile!

Mr Lonely said...

walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..