Monday, October 24, 2011

OOTD: Da Da Da Dagmar!

Happy Monday everyone, I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I sure did. My family and I visited the Pumpkin Patch and had lots of yummy food, a bumpy hay ride, we got to see all the farm animals, and pick out our pumpkin! I just love this time of year.

So as you'll notice from my pic I'm not in my usual spot. Well that's because I'm still painting my rug so my usual spot is a disaster area! This rug was more work than I had planned for but isn't that how most DIY projects turn out?!? Hopefully it will be done soon, I think I'm on the home stretch now. So anyway, here's my outfit that I wore to church yesterday...

Details...
Anthropologie Dagmar Shirtdress, similar here
Anthropologie Saffi Belt
Anthropologie Rensselaer T-Straps, similar here
Anthropologie Tights, similar here
Anthropologie Necklace, similar here

9 comments:

soanthro said...

Love at belt!! So perfect with the dress

Pamela said...

What fun tights. I love the muted pattern with the pattern of the dress.

I can't wait to see your project!!!

Leah said...

I am SO enjoying Fall this year. The colors are beautiful and the weather has just been refreshing!!
I can't wait to see your rug. Where did you get the original piece?

Dee said...

Wow :) really nice outfit :)
This is one of those 'missed-out' dresses for me :(

xx

Lauren said...

Gorgeous! I'm absolutely obsessed with tights and your's are amazing. Especially next to the floral dress. Just lovely! :)

Lauren
mildmediumhot.net

TaraMixandMatch said...

You look great, I love the dress on you! What are you painting on the rug?? I've seen people do stripes and chevrons, it's a project I've been contemplating myself!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

You look stunning in that dress!

kristin said...

What a pretty outfit! I love the tights.

We went to the pumpkin patch this weekend as well (sauvie island). I love it there! I took a ton of pictures and had the best ever caramel apple:)

Mommyblogger said...

That is a really great dress!