Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cut A Rug

Okay I may not be cuttin' a rug but I sure am painting one! I'm also going to stencil a really cute pattern on it so I have a few more days to go until I can show you all how it turned out. Stay tuned...
And did any of you get anything from today's sale at Anthro?? I picked up this and can't wait to wear it out. I just wish my store would have had the 40% off sale like some of you lucky ladies had. Note to Anthropologie - if you have a promo please make it storewide!!!

4 comments:

Jamie - Thrifty Threads said...

This is a great idea, Jessica. I never would have thought to paint a rug. I've been looking for a rug for my kitchen, but hadn't been able to find any in my price range. I think this may be the perfect solution; I can't wait to see how yours turns out!

Pal & Hatty said...

I'm excited to see how it turns out!

Rose said...

This project seems intriguing. I have never thought you could paint a rug, so can't wait to see the final result!

Silver Lining Decor said...

I've been wanting to do this so I can't wait to see how it turns out! I hope you will share all your tips and tricks as to how you did it :)