Monday, October 3, 2011

All About FALL

Well, hello there readers! I'm back from Utah and I had such a wonderful time with my family. And I'm proud to say that I completed my 1/2 marathon, yay!!! I was super sore afterwards since the whole race was downhill but I'm really glad that I did it. It felt so good to finally accomplish one of my goals, now bring on the full marathon.....well, maybe in a few years!

It's officially Fall in these parts and I'm loving the cool crisp weather and walking down streets filled with leaves that crunch under your feet. I'm also loving a lot of what Anthropologie has to offer this season. I've narrowed it down to my top picks...
WishlistFALL
1. Bojagi Pullover - love the detail on this cute little number
2. Earth & Gold Heels - four words, these WILL BE MINE!!
3. Calligraphy Strokes Skirt - loving the mustard hue and swirly design
4. Frilled Echelons Peacoat - cowlneck and ruffles, need I say more??
5. Outlined Celandine Cardi - cute graphic design and it has sparkly buttons
6. Bowed Lacerta Mary-Janes - I have a weakness for bows and mary janes
7. Iron Lace Drops - love the feminine lace detail of these

5 comments:

TRAVELISTA said...

ohh, my wishlist is so long that i dare not even start one!.. lolol

TravelDesignery.com

Jenni said...

Welcome back! Congrats on the 1/2...that's so awesome! My wish list includes many of what yours does...so many pretty things!!!

triciathomas said...

I love all the cute things! My wishlist is growing and growing each day!

Mommyblogger said...

Congrats on finishing the marathon :)

Fashion Meets Food said...

I am adoring #4 that jacket is gorgeous!

xo