Friday, September 9, 2011

OOTD: Flourishing Stripes

Hello readers! So I'm actually in Utah right now spending time with my family. Not only did I come to Utah to visit my family but also to run my very first half marathon tomorrow, and I am nervous! I've been training for a little over two months and feel ready but since it's my first race I just don't know what to expect. And on top of that add on the altitude change! I'm glad that I will be running it with both of my sisters and my sister in law. Anyway, I took this outfit pic from this past weekend and am now just getting around to posting it.
details...
Anthropologie Flourishing Stipes Tank, similar here
J.Crew Ruffle Cardigan, similar here
Joe's Kicker, similar here
Pink Studio Jasleen Pump
Anthropologie Flower Necklace, similar here
I'll be taking a break from blogging to spend time with my family but of course will catch up with all of you when I get back. Wish me luck on my race!!! :)

8 comments:

soanthro said...

Wow best of luck with the half marathon!! Good for you, it's on my life to-do list but I have yet to get around to even thinking about how to train for one! Love the outfit too :)

Peggy said...

You look so cute! Wow, that is great! Good luck tomorrow! And enjoy your fam!

TaraMixandMatch said...

Good luck with the marathon! You look adorable!

Pamela said...

Good luck on your marathon! I'm sure you'll do great!

Mommyblogger said...

Best of luck on your marathon. Enjoy yourself & your time with your family. BTW..your tank is adorable!!!

Fash Boulevard said...

good luck. adore this post. if you get a second I'd would love to hear what you think of my latest outfit post. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Leah said...

Love this tank. I saw it in Anthropologie last weekend. You know, that was probably only the 2nd time I've been in that store! :) Such a fashion newbie I am!

Elle Sees said...

your blog was showing up as spam/virus on mine for the longest time! I changed antivirus programs and now you're back! :)