Tuesday, September 6, 2011

OOTD: Colorful Tulips

Hello! I hope you all had a fabulous Labor Day weekend! I spent mine relaxing, shopping, and tackling a little DIY project that I've been putting off all summer (read sanding and staining our kitchen table). But it feels good to finally have that crossed off my much too long list of home projects. Here's what I wore to church on Sunday...

details...
Anthropologie Tulip Dress (circa 2007), similar here
Anthropologie Cake Decorator Belt, similar here on sale
Anthropologie Waving Grain Pumps, similar here so cute!
Anthropologie Flower Necklace, similar here

11 comments:

Kim said...

This dress is so pretty on you! I don't think I've ever seen it before. I love the yellow shoes with it!

triciathomas said...

Cute! I remember getting that dress too and it not working out on me:( I can't wait to see you this weekend!

Dea said...

I always enjoy when you wear these shoes, they always complete an outfit!!

Nicole said...

Adorable outfit!

Best,
Nicole http://www.vantagepointvintage.com/blog/

TaraMixandMatch said...

What a pretty print on that dress!

Jenni said...

Love it when you pull out an older dress and it still looks like amillion bucks...this one definitely does! You look so pretty! Love the pop of yellow in the shoes too! I think we need to see some pictures of your table!!! =)

Molly at Anthromollogies said...

That dress is fabulous! I don't remember it at all....was pregnant with #3 back then and didn't live by an anthro. Dark days....ha! I love your styling with the yellow shoes! Congrats on home improvement project checking-off. Doing a lot of that around these parts as well.

Rose said...

The dress looks really cute on you.

Fash Boulevard said...

love love love this dress. adore this post. if you get a second I'd love if you'd check out this weeks fash fave and fash fail. I'd love to hear what you think. thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Rosa said...

this dress is so pretty! the print is gorgeous and i love it with those heels

Ruby Girl said...

ooo love that last look! so darling! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com