Thursday, August 11, 2011

OOTD: Saved by the Maxi Dress

Gotta love maxi dresses for being oh so comfortable and for hiding a little bit of leg hair stubble. Yeah, you caught me, I was too lazy to shave my legs this morning. Gasp! So not only does this dress keep me cool in the heat, keep me comfortable while chasing around my 18 month old daughter, it also hides some unwanted stubble. It pretty much makes my day, enough so that I actually pulled the trigger on another one this morning.

details...
Forever 21 Maxi Dress, similar here
J.Crew Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Locket Necklace, similar here
Diane von Furstenberg Love Knot Sandals, similar here

9 comments:

Ashley said...

that dress is so pretty! I tried on my first maxi dress ever the other day and wasn't crazy about the look on me, but I like it on you!

TaraMixandMatch said...

What a vibrant, gorgeous dress!

Mommyblogger said...

I absolutely LOVE Maxi Dresses- You look amazing!!!!

Carrie said...

y own one maxi dress and i've never worn it before. i jsut haven't found the perfect place to rock it. :D But i really like the print of your dress. and the colors looks wonderful.

I'm having a Feather Earrings Giveaway. Come and join it. :D
Feather Earrings Giveaway!

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Sara-You, Me and Anthropologie said...

Don't tell anyone, but I went an entire week last week without shaving my legs (I went home to visit my family and couldn't bring a razor on the plane. I was too cheap to buy a bag of them when I got there). What's even worse is that I didn't have a maxi dress to cover it up! I just wore my short summer dresses and hoped that no one would look down and notice.

alicia said...

That dress is gorgeous on you. It seems my short legs never really work with those pretty long gowns.

Daria said...

wow, that's such an amazing dress! looks just perfect on you :)

xxx
Daria

Anonymous said...

Pretty insightful. Thanks!

My blog:
rachat des credits www.rachatdecredit.net

Anonymous said...

love this maxi on you, very pretty! I loooove maxi dresses, very comfy and perfect for chasing a toddler and still looking chic