Wednesday, August 3, 2011

OOTD: Polka Dot Dot Dot

So I just picked up this polka dot tee when it hit 2nd cuts at Anthropologie. I had fun styling it with one of my fave statement necklaces and little yellow shoes.

Details...
Anthropologie Atomical Tee
Joe's Kicker (now on sale)
J.Crew Yellow Flats, similar here
J.Crew Waterfall Necklace, similar here (so cute!)

And even though Ashley's season of The Bachelorette is over, I will NOT miss hearing the name "Bentley" or "dot, dot, dot" at all. Nope, not even one little bit!

6 comments:

Kim said...

You look cute and I love the way you styled the top! I picked this up in the navy version on 2nd cut too!

Jenni said...

I have this top also and got it at 2nd cut...haven't worn it yet though. LOVE how you styled it...super cute! You up for watching Bachelor Pad?? =)

TaraMixandMatch said...

Love this top! Totally agree about never wanting to hear dot, dot, dot again lol

Carrie said...

so chic! I like it. :D

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Pamela said...

What!! I missed this second cut business! I am hoping to get to the store tomorrow so fingers crossed there are some left! I love it with the statement necklace.

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

We love the same Domino decorating book. Don't you just miss the magazine.
Loving that necklace by the way. We could follower each other if you like.

Lisa x