Thursday, August 18, 2011

OOTD: Pink Brights

Hello! Did any of you do any damage at the Anthropologie sale on Tuesday?? The only thing I picked up was this so we'll see how it works out (I'm afraid that it will be too short on me!). Crossing my fingers that it works out since it is such a pretty dress. Here's what I'm wearing today...

details...
Anthropologie Homespun Horticultural Tank, similar here
Nordstrom B.P. Cardigan 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan
Joe's Raw Hem Kicker, similar here
Corso Como Sandals, similar here
Anthropologie Gilden Impatiens Necklace, similar here

8 comments:

Kim said...

So glad you snagged a Mompos dress. How tall are you? I don't think it will be too short at all. Can't wait to see it on you!

Jenni said...

Love the pink/black/white on you...that cardi is the best! I have found so many ways to wear it! Hope the dress will be long enough on you...it would be way to short on me so I didn't even try. =(

Lauren said...

Love love love the contrast between the hot pink and black! You look fantastic!

xo,
Lauren
mildmediumhot.blogspot.com

overcaffeinated said...

So jealous you snagged the mompos dress! I was sorely tempted, but practicality won out as it doesn't work for my lifestyle. Sad.

I love the bright pink cardi with the black & white top!

Jaime said...

I have the mompos dress and it is a good length for me. I am 5'4.5" and it hits right at the top of my knee cap. I love it!

TaraMixandMatch said...

I love black and white with pink...so pretty!

Destined For Now said...

Love the color combo of black and pink. You make such a casual outfit so pretty!

Carrie said...

there was a sale and i didn't know about it? LOL.

You look really lovely. love the combination.

I'm having a Feather Earrings Giveaway. Come and join. :D
Feather Earrings Giveaway!

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/