Monday, August 8, 2011

OOTD: A Pezza For Your Thoughts

This dress is by far one of the most comfortable dresses I own. I just love the soft material and the way it drapes, the bright color, and the flattering ruching on the bodice. I decided to pair it with neutrals to really let the color stand out.

details...
Anthropologie Pezza Dress, similar here
Anthropologie Roaming Frills Cardigan, almost identical version here
Anthropologie Ruffled Cincher, similar here
Anthropologie Oolite Necklace, similar here for under $10
Anthropologie Anticipation Heels, similar here or here

And who's going to be watching this season of Bachelor Pad?? You can definitely count me in, let the drama begin! :)

13 comments:

Kim said...

You look great! The bright blue really suits you, and I love that you let it stand out.

Melissa said...

Why is Anthro not sponsoring you yet? :) (Or maybe they are and I didn't notice!).

That color is beautiful on you! I love those shoes (I know I've said that before) and the necklace!

Jenni said...

Gorgeous! Love how you went neutral with accessories to let that gorgeous bright blue color stand out! ANd I am totally in for Bachelor Pad tonight...can't wait! =)

TaraMixandMatch said...

Loving the color of that dress on you...gorgeous!

soanthro said...

I could not pick a favorite part of this outfit if my made me! The dress, cardigan, shoes, necklace, everything is just darling and looks great on you!!

Rosa said...

that blue is so pretty on you! and those shoes are <3 <3 <3

Jenn said...

I loved the Pezza dress and never got a chance to pick one up. You look great! I love the grayish details to complement the deep blue.

Complex Cardigans

Dee said...

I absolutely love every item on you :))
you look awesome!
xx

overcaffeinated said...

The whole look is so pretty! I love how soft and calming the blues and greys are together.

Dea said...

Pretty outfit! The blue really suits you!

triciathomas said...

Cute! I wish I had those shoes... then I could re-create this outfit!

Jamie - Thrifty Threads said...

Love this dress with the neutrals. Just as you said, it really lets the bright color shine. And your Oolite necklace is gorgeous. I so badly wanted one in the coral/lime color, but somehow missed out. So sad...

JC said...

I adore this outfit! Very well put together and the necklace is gorgeous!