Monday, August 15, 2011

OOTD: Blooming

I hope you all had a great weekend! I was able to spend Saturday at the beach and had a fabulous time. Just a quick 'hello' as I need to go meet some friends that are visiting from out of town. So here is what I wore to church yesterday...

details...
Anthropologie In A Twinkling Dress, similar here
Anthropologie Blooming Lattice Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt, similar here on sale
Target Cynthia Vincent Wedges, similar here

And a little outtake for you, my daughter Gigi wanted to get in the pic!
Have a great Monday everyone!!

11 comments:

Kim said...

You've just reminded me to break out my In A Twinkling Dress. I have yet to wear it this summer. You look darling and Gigi is so cute!

Ashley said...

Gigi is getting so big! I love how you toughened up the girly aspects of the outfit with rough and tumble shoes.

TaraMixandMatch said...

Very pretty! I've always been a fan of that cardigan!

Dee said...

You have just paired two of my fav Anthro items :) You look so cute. great combo :)
And Gigi is darling :))

xx

Jenni said...

THat dress is so pretty...wish it would have been long enough on me! Love it paired with the cardi and sandals...super cute look! And your daughter is too cute...love her cute outfit too! =) Have a great day! Bachelor Pad anyone? HOLLA!

Pamela said...

Awww! Gigi!! Too cute!!

Leah said...

Love the cream dress on you!

Sounds like you had a perfect weekend! Glad you were able to spend time with your family and friends!!

Megan said...

Cute! That dress is beautiful and I love it with those shoes

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

The belt really puts the finishing touch on the whole look!

triciathomas said...

Gigi is so cute!! I can't wait to see her! I have all of these things and need to re-create this!

Anonymous said...

Pretty insightful. Thanks!

My blog:
rachat de credit rachatdecredit.net