Monday, August 29, 2011

OOTD: Ardennes Again

I woke up to a chill in the air this morning... I think that means Fall is right around the corner! Bring on the boots and sweaters. :) So I'm glad I was able to get one more wear out of this skirt this summer since it's one of my favorites. Here's what I wore to church yesterday...

details...
J.Crew Featherweight Bling Button Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Scalinata Top, similar here
Anthropologie Ardennes Skirt, similar here
Anthropologie Cake Decorator Belt, similar here
Seychelles Pot of Gold Heels

9 comments:

Dee said...

Wow, I love this outfit. I'm so sad I missed out on that skirt. You have made an awesome combination with the seychelles en the pink :)

xx

TaraMixandMatch said...

It was chilly here too this morning...adorable skirt!

Rose said...

Love these soft colours!

Rachel said...

That is such a pretty outfit!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Such a pretty outfit! You look darling :)

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I don't think you look bad in anything, Jessica! That skirt is gorge, you are making me regret passing that up!

Jenn said...

I've always liked that skirt better than the dress. I love how you paired it with the lighter colors. And your shoes are a perfect match!

Array of Anthro said...

Jessica,

I absolutely love the Ardennes skirt on you! What a beautiful, subtle pairing with the soft hues. The Ardennes is definitely one that got away from me....

Hope all is well!

xoxo,
Kim
ArrayofAnthro.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Aw, I love this outfit, love the pastel colours and that awesome skirt! I've been looking at a few of your posts and I love your shoes and all your vintage clothing and styles.
Esther
www.mycreativetouch.wordpress.com