Wednesday, August 31, 2011

OOTD: Another Maxi Dress

When I last wore a maxi dress I decided to take the plunge and order another one. And since I got it from Forever 21, it didn't break the bank. I love how the black and white color scheme lends itself to be paired with any bright colored cardigan.
details...
Forever 21 Batik Maxi Dress
Nordstrom B.P. Cardigan 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan
B.Makowsky Gaby Sandal
Anthropologie Stone Soup Necklace, similar here on sale!
And did any of you get any goodies at Anthro's sale yesterday??? A lot of stuff was tempting me but the only thing I picked up was this. I think it will transition nicely into Fall with a cardi and some boots. :)

11 comments:

Ryan K said...

Very cute! Love the print!

TaraMixandMatch said...

This is such a great dress, the print is awesome! I agree about the black and white being so much fun to pair with bright things!

Rose said...

Didn't get anything, but the Flourishing Stripe tank looks cute!

Melissa said...

That dress is fantastic on you! I too love that you can wear it with any color.

kristin said...

What a great dress! I love the print.

Mommyblogger said...

Love it- Black & White is my fave color combo. The pink really makes the outfit pop. You look fantastic.

Sayaka said...

I love that maxi on you!! Great choice on the Flourishing Stripe Tank!

Carrie said...

Maxi dresses are so much fun! i love to dress them up for a night out and dress them down for a casual lunch date.

You look really pretty! :d

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Pamela said...

I love how these F21 dresses are so affordable and just as chic as their pricier versions in other stores. This batik print is awesome. I love it with the bright color cardi.

Sissy Timmy said...

OMG OMG Jessica!

I totally want to wear your panties.

Love Timmy

Shirley said...

I just found your blog. I love your outfit. So feminine especially with the pink jacket. Nice one!

http://www.inallmodesty.com