Tuesday, July 26, 2011

OOTD: Shine Through

I got this button-up on 2nd cut awhile ago at Anthropologie and I have to admit that it hasn't gotten a lot of wear. So today I decided to pull it out today and give it some love! I tied the ends together to give it a better fit and so it wouldn't feel so bland or boring.

Details...
Anthropologie Shine Through Button-Up, similar here
Ann Taylor Tank, similar here
Joe's Kicker (now on sale)
Anthropologie Anticipation Heels, similar here
Anthropologie Necklace, similar here

And did anyone get anything from the sale today?? Nothing I want made it to sale although this is tempting me a little bit. Must stay strong! :)

7 comments:

TaraMixandMatch said...

Cute idea to tie the shirt, must try this at some point :)

Peggy said...

You look adorable! I love it!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Cute, as always :)

Leah said...

Crisp and polished...I love how the necklace and shoes are fun accents to this outfit!

Natasha Atkerson said...

Cute outfit, Jessica!
I wanted to let you know that I'm hosting a "Feminine Fridays" link up party on my blog every other Friday, starting this Friday! I'd love if you and your readers could participate!
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com
Natasha

Lori said...

I didn't grab anything from the sale this time. I love those Joe's kickers on you. I wish I could pull off the cropped pant cut, but my legs feel too stubby!

lorispeak

Debbie said...

Super cute outfit! Thanks for reminding me about that blouse since I have it too. I think I will be able to wear it soon now that the baby bump is gone. ;-) I love the way it looks with those shoes & wish I had them also.