Monday, July 25, 2011

OOTD: I Heart DVF

Well hello there everyone, I'm baaaaack! I've actually been home for a few weeks now but have been busy with my daughter's swim lessons and catching up on errands around the house. But it's been good to get back into the groove of things.

One of my all-time favorite dress designers is Diane von Furstenberg. I used to work really close to a Nordstrom Rack so I'd often visit on my lunch break and score some great deals (this dress being one of them). I've had this dress for a few years now and the thing I love about DVF dresses is that they're timeless and also super flattering. That women sure knows how to make a dress! Here's what I wore to church yesterday...
Details...
Diane von Furstenberg Georgette Dress, similar here
Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt, similar here
Anthropologie Waving Grain Pumps, similar here
Have a fabulous Monday!! :)

9 comments:

JanAlyssa said...

Really, really cute outfit!!! Love the golden yellow shoes!

TaraMixandMatch said...

Very pretty and super flattering dress! The yellow shoes are the perfect compliment to it!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I've yet to bite on any dress from DVF but you're making me think "what am I waiting for?" It's an investment piece, right? You look fantastic!

Natasha Atkerson said...

I haven't visited your blog in forever!
Cute dress! I love the unexpected pop of color the shoes add!
I'd love if you stopped by my blog and said hey!
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com
Natasha

Melissa said...

That dress is great on you!

Jenni said...

WOw, that dress is amazing! Love it on you! I've mised your posts...welcome back! =)

Pamela said...

I'd love a DVF wrap dress. I'm always looking for one but have yet to commit. I love her prints. Yours is so fun! Love it!

Lauren said...

I also have a soft spot for DVF. She definitely knows how to flatter a woman's body! You look great- such a timeless, classic look. Love it.

Lauren
mildmediumhot.blogspot.com

Silver Lining Decor said...

Nice to see you back! Such a gorgeous dress :)