Thursday, June 9, 2011

OOTD: Shirred Shirt

I picked up this shirt a little over a week ago and I'm so glad I did. I love the sleeves, the colors in it, and most of all that it's got a little shimmer going on! I was even happier to get a price adjustment on it with the extra 25% sale going on right now.
Details...
Anthropologie Shirred Shirt
Joe's Raw Hem Kicker, similar here
Seychelles Gold Flip Flops, similar here
Anthropologie Oolite Necklace, similar here
And on my recent trip to Anthropologie, I tried on this and it's now earned a spot at the top of my wishlist! I'm in love with the print and I think it's such a cute top for summer.

16 comments:

Kim said...

You look adorable! I love the necklace w/the top, and wish I had bought that!

Leah said...

What an adorable top! I agree with above...the necklace looks perfect with it. And yah for a discount!!! :)

Melissa said...

Oh, how I adore that necklace!!!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Tara said...

Pretty shirt....the colors are so soft and gorgeous!

triciathomas said...

That shirt is really pretty IRL! I also love that necklace it''s just the right amount of bling!

Jenni said...

Totally cute! You look great! I agree with Tricia...that necklace is so fun and perfect with the top. YAY for PA's for sure! I'm glad I'm not the only one that immediatley spends all my PA money on more stuff!=)

Molly at Anthromollogies said...

Excellent choice on the top. Those colors are so flattering to your skin tone.

overcaffeinated said...

I love it. The top and necklace add shine and interest, while the jeans and flips keep it low-key.

gigiofca said...

Super duper cute stripes! Great colors for you :)

I Live For It said...

LOVE your nekclace!!! So pretty! Hope you're well darling!


I Live For It

Xx. Jewls and Liza

Luca said...

You look amazing!
x

start dreaming on www.dreamingthedayawaywithluca.blogspot.com

Neris said...

You look so cute! I really like that shirt!

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

Bridget said...

love that necklace!

The Daily Tiara said...

I LOVE that necklace. Especially paired with the top. Very cute!


http://thedailytiara.com

Melissa said...

Oh that necklace is beautiful! And I love the sleeves on that top. The soft colors are so pretty on you!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Silver Lining Decor said...

Love that top! And the necklace is gorgeous!