Friday, May 20, 2011

OOTD: Zipped Up

Happy Friday readers! I also picked up these Zip-Pocket Crops from Anthro's tag sale. I tried them on and liked them but decided not to get them. Then I kept thinking about them and finally had to go back and get them yesterday and thankfully they still had my size! I love all the zippers on them and they are super comfy too. FYI, they run really small, I had to size up two sizes from my normal size. Here's what I'm wearing today...
Details...
Anthropologie Ad Infinitum Blouse, similar here
Anthropologie Pilcro Zip-Pocket Crops
Anthropologie Submerged Necklace, similar here in white
Pink Studio Jasleen Pump
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!!

10 comments:

Kathleen said...

I first thought the necklace was a funky embellishment on the collar of your shirt. It looks awesome like that!

Leah said...

Love the zippers...fun detail!

Peggy said...

great necklace! Pilcro is such a great brand

Bonnie said...

I think I love this necklace even more than the pants. It looks awesome with the shirt!!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Jenni said...

Those pants were made for you! They are perfect! Super cute find. Don't you hate it when you're so proud of yourself for passing on something and then you have regret almost immedietely after? I do that ALL THE TIME!

Tara said...

totally love that necklace!!

triciathomas said...

VERY cute!!! I like those pants they are so cute! Glad you went back for them!

Pamela said...

Those pants fit you perfectly! I like the zippers on them, they give them such a fun edge.

gigiofca said...

The crops looks good. Necklace, too!

Carrie said...

Love those pants! I have the similar ones from last year and tried these on in my normal size and my legs looked like sausages! Ok....I'll give them another go and size up! Thanks for the tip :)